Articles About Rockweld Farm
Rockweld's Favourite Recipes
TERIYAKI CHICKEN WINGS
- 2 parts teriyaki sauce (Safeway ginger sesame teriyaki)
- 1 part barbeque sauce
- Mix together in a bowl and pour over wings in a Ziploc bag - refrigerate for 2 - 8 hours.
- Spread into baking pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, or whatever seasoning you like.
- Bake at 325 F (uncovered) for 2 hours, flipping wings over after 1 hour. If desired, brush on a little more sauce for the last 20 minutes, the sauce in the pan will carmelize, brush that over the wings too. Enjoy!
- Honey garlic sauce is really good too.